Tuesday 30 November 2021

Critter Christmas!

Hello inkers,

Just a few more Christmas cards to go and then I'm done. Most of my cards are winging their way across to the UK as I write, my wallet almost empty due to the astronomical postal costs! 

These two are for a couple of different challenges - the first a combined MFT Colour and Sketch:


 







I've used Sweet Holiday Penguins with a sentiment from Itty Bitty Holiday.




My second card's for Your Next Stamp's latest challenge to add 'sparkle and shine.' I used Reinbeer and gave him a sparkly red, glitter nose and added a couple of strips of sparkly card.  This one's also going over to Simon Says Stamp's Monday challenge where they're in 'sparkle mode.' 

Happy stamping!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!