Tuesday 21 February 2023

Happy Birthday Time Out - February Altenew Inspiration Challenge - Take 2!

Hello again!

Living in a house full of boys I do love a bit of pink so this is my second play with the colours over at Altenew for their February Inspiration challenge. Time Out is also celebrating it's 9th birthday - it's one of my favourite challenges so happy birthday TO! The theme there is 'anything birthday goes:'








Lots of Altenew products on this one - I've layered the blooms with the Zero-Waste 3D Floral Cover Die and placed them on the Mini Instant Camera Frame Die. Did you know that the Fancy Hello Die is almost the perfect fit for the frame? I smothered it in gold EB and placed it all on an embossed background with the Majestic Bloom 3D Embossing Folder. The black background behind the sentiment has been embossed as well as the white card stock behind the frame but no matter how many photos I took, I couldn't get it to show.  I really do need to do a basic photography course! The sentiment is from Sentiment Strips.

Thanks for popping by!

Claire 

2 comments:

  1. So elegant and beautiful Claire...Love the embossed background with beautiful Flowers..Thank you so much for joining in with us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous cards, Claire. I love both color schemes. Great design. I love all of the detail. The flowers are beautiful and the scripty die in gold on black is fantastic. Thanks for celebrating with us at Time Out. We love to see you in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!