Friday 2 June 2023

Paper Players Meets Color Throwdown

 Hello bloggers,

Here's a very late entry for LeAnne's sketch challenge over at The Paper Players using the colours from Color Throwdown:









Not the best photo as it's dark so I might try and improve it tomorrow. PTI bloom and sentiment with a CAS-ual Friday's white embossed background! The little die cut label is from the first set of dies I ever bought for my Cuttlebug about 17 years ago...what's old is new again, eh?

Happy stamping!

Claire

5 comments:

  1. Claire, I love the bright colors and all that wonderful white space allows them to shine. The touches of black really make the colors pop. Fabulous card. So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spy a winner here, Claire! This is a lovely card, you nailed the sketch and the colors. Love your pretty layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card!! Yes, the touches of black really make the colors pop!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, stunning card! Congrats on being the Headliner at Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely and I really like the small touch of black in your layers! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!