Tuesday 2 April 2024

Just Us Girls - Stencil Week

Hello again,

I'm on a card making roll at the moment - here's a quick one I made for this week's Just Us Girls challenge - use a stencil:

 





This is a Stamplorations stencil Shower of Flutters. I used it in a couple of different ways - one with Glimmer Mist sprays on watercolour paper and this one,  using distress inks. I added some splattering of gold alcohol ink and the butterfly die is another Stamplorations find.

Happy stamping!

Claire

4 comments:

  1. Just spotted this little beauty in our Jugs gallery! Love your artsy background and the fancy focal butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just spotted this little beauty in our Jugs gallery! Love your artsy background and your fancy focal butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the soft stenciled butterflies with the gold splatters paired with the sparkly gold butterfly. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Claire. I have both this stencil and the die. Your result of that combination is just wonderful. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!