Friday 4 November 2011

Time for a card

Hi Scrappers,

Just a short post this time (in case you're wondering, the length of post is normally determined by the number of glasses of wine I've had. Ie. short - none. Long - way too many.)

It feels like ages since I had go at a card challenge so thought I'd have a go at this months challenge at Card and a Half. I love the simplicity of this sketch -


Here's what I did with it using some gorgeous Cosmo Cricket papers we were given at this years LSBS retreat -


I've used some Versamark ink again on the flower but it never shows up in the photos which is a shame.

Told you it would be short,

Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire x

1 comment:

  1. wow what an awesome card love the colour combos ... beautiful .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!