Tuesday 5 March 2013

Die Cut Challenge

Hello folks,

Hope your day is tickling along nicely.

Time for another My Minds Eye Challenge, this time to use die cuts on your project. Not sure about you but I have heaps of die cuts gathering dust in my stash. Some of them I've had for years. I'm not too sure why I don't use them more often - they're a real time saver if you need to do a quick card and they look great with matching papers:



Can you spot how many die cuts I've used? There's six on there in total, all from the Bloom and Grow collection, which is so old now, it could probably be exhibited as a scrapbooking antique. I've layered all the blooms and mounted the flower on a journalling strip. Too easy! At least the patterned paper is from one of the MME latest collections!

Super quick card for a super quick post today...thanks for stopping!

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!