Saturday 4 April 2015

Addicted To CAS

Hello again,

Unfortunately it's a wet and miserable start to the Easter holidays for us  - it hasn't stopped throwing it down for 48 hours and my two boys are very concerned that the Easter Bunny won't manage to leave any Easter eggs in the saturated garden tomorrow.







With the rain still pouring and the two kidlets safely entertaining themselves making paper aeroplanes, I made a quick card based on the latest Addicted to CAS code word - cute.

I saw this little Hot Off the Press monkey in my local craft shop the other day for a bargain $4 - not sure if I would call him 'cute' or cheeky but I thought he would be ok for the challenge.  I've coloured him with Copics, added a Paper Smooches sentiment and given the falling leaves a little glimmer with some Wink of Stella. 

Hope you have a wonderful Easter tomorrow - here's hoping the Easter Bunny can find us in all this rain!

Thanks for stopping,

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. Love this fun hanging monkey! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and cute, Claire ... p'raps this little guy had help in the Easter egg hunt tomorrow ... he has a bird's eye view! Joyeuses Pâques! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely darling card, Claire! Beautiful coloring and I love your CAS design! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!