Monday 20 April 2015

CASual Fridays - a Lame Effort!

G'day bloggers!

I've just had two kidlet free days in which I thought I'd be carding up a storm...but Mr Mojo went for a walk and never came back. How annoying is that? A bit of crafty time with no interruptions and I couldn't spot an original idea if it came up and slapped me in the face!

So here's my effort for this month's CASual Friday's challenge, which is to feature flowers, along with twine and kraft:





Not happy with it at all - it's desperately lacking in something..maybe a bit of bling?

If you have any ideas, let me know!

Happy stamping!

Claire x

4 comments:

  1. Don't know that this is lacking anything, Claire, it's so pretty ... the sunflower is brilliantly showcased against the kraft and the splash of embossed white! I can relate to Monsieur Mojo going walkabout ... he's conspicuous by his absence here too! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card, perhaps if you'd raised up your last square layer and missed off the square behind the card would have been more graphic... just a suggestion Thanks for playing along with the CASual Friday challenge, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with popping up the top square layer, but really this card is wonderful either way! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sunflower! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!