Saturday 3 October 2015

Paper Smooches Sparks

Morning!

It's been ages since I had a play at the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge - I've had Bitty Bungalows for a while now but it's never seen any ink:







This is the type of set you can spend ages playing with, arranging all the little houses to create a scene.  I was going to add something else to the card, like a button or twine but then I thought I'd let the stamps do all the talking!

Thanks for calling by,  have a great weekend!

Claire x

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little scene, Claire ... what a beautifully coloured home to live in! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the little scene you've created and now I'm going to have to go check out that stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is so cute and I like the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the simplicity and CAS look in your cards. My cards sometimes start as CAS but then I get into embellishments. During the Coffee Blog Hop, I noticed a lot of people used stitching or they called it piercing...what is this on your card? I am sending you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your card featured on the Paper Smooches FB page [https://www.facebook.com/PaperSmooches] as one of our "FB Featured Players" from the September Designer Drafts challenge--- congrats! 

    What a great card-- it's simple yet perfect! Your coloring is FAB!

    THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at PSS! Hope you play along again soon:) HUGS <3 Sav 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!