Wednesday 21 February 2018

Colour Throwdown #481

G'day again folks!

A week has sped by in the blink of an eye and it's time for another swatch of colour at Colour Throwdown:







Purple seems to be featuring quite a lot on my cards recently - dare I say I'm actually getting used to it?!  I kept it very simple this week and blended a background of distress inks, then stamped using Technique Tuesday's One of a Kind in chocolate brown.  I'd never have put brown and purple together but I think it's a really lovely combination!

As always the DT are ready to share their cards with you so pop on over and say hi:

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits
Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor
Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud
Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations
Jodi Collins- Stamping a Latte
Lynn Putt- The Queens Scene
Amy Rohl - Ink About Me


Thanks for popping by!

Claire x



6 comments:

  1. Lovely. Just discovered your blog. Lucky me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous card! Love your background stripe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreamy and so gorgeous, Claire ... the blended background is luscious ... fabulous with the chocolate brown silhouettes! Not a colour combo I'd have thought of either ... though you've made it shine beautifully here ... yep, it is really lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, this is beautiful! So serene and peaceful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire...ABSOLUTELY love how you incorporated the colors... just dreamy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!