Wednesday 28 February 2018

Colour Throwdown #482

Hi folks!

My guest designer stint at Color Throwdown is coming to an end today with this pretty palette for their latest challege:





I've created a background using CAS-ual Friday's Amazeballs which I've randomly coloured using Copics. I've also scattered a few clear PPP dots to add some texture. The die cut word is from MFT.

As always, these lovely ladies have plenty of inspiration for you using this week's colours - thank you for allowing me to be part of your team for the month!

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits
Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor
Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud
Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations
Jodi Collins- Stamping a Latte
Lynn Putt- The Queens Scene
Amy Rohl - Ink About Me

I'm also popping this one over to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge where the challenge is to create your own background.

Thanks for calling by!

Claire x

2 comments:

  1. super cute card, luv the fun design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. A champagne background ... with ombré bubbles ... how glorious, Claire ... so deliciously celebratory! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!