Sunday 18 February 2018

MFT Creative Olympics - Card 3

Hi again,

Here's another card for the MFT Creative Olympics. This one is for Event 4 Speed Cardmaking. 

Oh dear, speedy card making has never been my forte.  I thought I'd use this week's MFT sketch challenge to give a helping hand - then ended up cutting the whole thing down with a die from Blueprints 24 as it just didn't work:






I used Recipe for Happiness, Wood Plank Background and a couple of dies from Blueprints 24 and 27. I don't think I've ever coloured so quickly in my life!

Thanks for calling by again,

Claire x

4 comments:

  1. This cheeky chef made me smile Claire!
    Great card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and cute, Claire ... love that wooden floor! Your speedy colouring is amazing ... well, all your colouring is really, speedy or not! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so CUTE!! I love the fun floor!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!