Sunday 12 July 2020

CASology Meets CAS(E) This Sketch

Hello fellow inkers,

My mind went completely blank when I saw this week's CASology cue card - 'pool:' 








I really had no ideas at all but the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch made me think of flowing water so I created an alcohol inked background and added a little lifesaver ring from WMS' Ocean Bound.  Isn't it funny how you can have no ideas at all,  but throw in another challenge and you suddenly have a card?!

Happy stamping!

Claire



3 comments:

  1. I was stumped too and it took me a while to come up with something....I get the old thesaurus out and that really opens up the mind! I adore that background and to add the life safer is just inspired Claire. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure were inspired, Claire ... what a fabulous AI background ... that pool looks so inviting! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use of alcohol inks! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!