Thursday 16 July 2020

Paper Players Colour Challenge

Hello folks,

It's the school holidays here so not much inkiness happening. This horrible virus has all kicked off again in Victoria and is slowly spreading to Sydney so it's been hard finding stuff for the kids to do that doesn't involve being in close proximity to others. My youngest keeps asking if we can go to the indoor trampoline park which is literally the last place I want to be - a group of sweating kids jumping next to each other on trampolines...er no thank you!

Anyway, card making is probably the safest option at the moment so here's one for LeAnne's colour challenge over at The Paper Players:






I haven't inked up these WMS sets in quite a while - the yellow border and frame are actually from a masculine set I bought years ago called My Kind of Guy. I don't think I've ever stamped them in anything but masculine colours - they look quite pretty in the yellow and blue!

Hope you are all keeping safe and well,

Happy stamping!

Claire


4 comments:

  1. Wow....this is amazing! I am LOVING that border and the frame as well. So sad WMS isn't around any more, I'd be running to get them! Anyway, you've used them beautifully with your pretty florals! They are a delightful array! Thanks for sharing this with us this week and using my Paper Players colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Claire ... such lovely layering! Haven't pulled out my WMS sets for ages either ... you've reminded me how delicious they are! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project, Claire! I love how the colors pop on the clean background. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love your floral cluster! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!