Friday 18 September 2020

MFT Design Superstar 2020 - Take 2!

 Hello again folks,

Here's another card for MFT's Design Superstar competition - this time for the Colouring Virtuoso:





Those little Gnomies have come out again - I do have a slight obsession with them. I got a little carried away with my colouring so I created a 3.5inch x 8.5 inch card just so I could fit everything on.  I used Hanging with my Gnomies and matching dies and the background scene was created using the Cloud Stencil and Grass Stencil.

Happy stamping!

Claire



2 comments:

  1. Loving these Gnomes Claire, they're so cute! Great card! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You brought these little sweeties to life, Claire ... fantastic colouring on your cute scene! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!