Tuesday 1 September 2020

MFT Sketch #504

Hello again,

Another quick post, this time for MFT's sketch which I thought ended tomorrow but actually ends in 3 hours, hence the really bad photo!

 






I used masking fluid to create the snowy sky backdrop for my Sweet Holiday Penguins. The white embossed, Wood Plank strips were left over from my previous card.

It's also heading over to Time Out where the theme challenge is 'season' with the optional twist of colouring. I chose to make a card celebrating the holiday season and did the optional twist with Copic colouring.

Happy stamping!

Claire

4 comments:

  1. Perfect take on the sketch Claire and such a fun scene-coloured to perfection. I adore how you used the strips adding texture and gloss-wonderful CAS idea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very cute. I love your your snowy sky and adorable critters. Good for you for making it into the MFT sketch challenge on time. I made a card for this challenge, and it is still sitting on my desk....unblogged because I did miss the deadline. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snowy panals on the background; great idea! And a cute image... Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous, starry night sky for your cute penguins to cavort against, Claire ... your colouring is, as ever, brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!