Monday 14 September 2020

My Favourite Things - 2020 Card Design Superstar

Hello fellow inkers,

It's that time of year again, when MFT search for their Card Design Superstars! I love this competition - the standard is always amazing and, whilst I'd never expect to be a superstar, I love to join in each time:





This one's for the Clean and Simple Genius category - and I use the term 'genius' very loosely! Half my struggle is choosing which products to use - it's so tempting to use lots of different products but 'less is more' when it comes to clean and simple,  so I stuck to just the three. I've used this little fella again from Hanging With My Gnomies. In the background I've sponged the Radiating Rays Stencil and a strip of rainbow which I made using Copics. The stitched window is the Selfie Square Die-namics.

Shame we only get to enter one card in each category - I'd have loved to have entered more. Hope you get the time to join in!

Thanks for popping by,

Claire

1 comment:

  1. IMO, you definitely deserve such an accolade, Claire ... this cute little gnome scene is a perfect example of Clean and Simple Genius! It's ages since I played along with MFT's CDS ... not sure that there's sufficient time left now for me to procrastinate enough before the deadline!! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!