Wednesday 10 August 2022

Altenew August Inspiration Challenge

Hello inkers,

There's a Summer-inspired pic for this month's Altenew challenge - it makes me feel lovely and warm just looking at it:






It took at least two attempts which failed miserably - they're not colours I'd normally use but when I saw the inspiration pic over at Time Out,  the silhouetted grasses made me think of one of my newer sets - Leaf Clusters. I really love the sentiments in this set. 

It's Just Us Girls' Word Week so I've added the butterfly from Ori Kami, coloured with Copics. I'm also popping it over to Less is More who have a butterflies challenge happening as well. 

My leaves looked a little flat so I added a little gold embossing using a teeny tiny stamp from Hennah Elements - a few gold sequins and it was done. 

Happy stamping!

Claire

7 comments:

  1. Way to incorporate the challenges! This is lovely against the white - Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simply beautiful creation! Thank you for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges and Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire….this card is CAS perfection and the colors are beautiful! Thank you so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous use of colors! I love the CAS design! So glad that you join the August Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!