Sunday 28 August 2022

Pink and Vellum

Hello again,

Sickness is still rife in our household so doesn't inspire much card making. However, earlier in the week this great tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers appeared in my inbox by Chrissie Stokes which I knew I wanted to try. Less is More's 'vellum' challenge gave me the necessary nudge to have a go:

 





It's a total CASE of Chrissie's beautiful card. I used Altenew's Leaf Clusters and Tiny Sentiments, white embossed the front of the vellum panel and then stamped the back in bright pink. I added a stitched frame from MFT to finish it off. 

This one's also off to Addicted to CAS for their 'pink' challenge - in a houseful of boys I need my pink fix!

Happy stamping!

Claire

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Claire. I too have a house full of boys, and I need my pink fixes now and then too. This is a great technique and you have executed it beautifully. Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at Less Is more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your make using Chrissie's technique us just lovely, that's a fabulous contrast colour you've chosen

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card love the vellum with the bright pink leaves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Chrissie's video and loved the technique,I simply adore your take on it with that gorgeous hot pink simply stunning.Thank you so much for playing along with our pink challenge at ATCAS with this beauty.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, with really stand out colouring. I guess the frame hides the adhesive holding the vellum in place which is always tricky? Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!