Thursday 11 May 2023

Altenew May Inspiration Challenge

Hello inkers,

Sometimes all a girl (or boy) wants to do is stamp - no drawing or colouring, just good old fashioned stamping. Groovy Garden is a good set to do just that:









I have to say it looks so much better IRL - I added lashings of Wink of Stella to those leaves but the photo just doesn't capture the sparkle. I've stamped the blooms on a very pale grey card stock but I might redo it on white and add some more depth with Copics. Like I said, all I wanted to do was stamp for this one.

I really wanted the stamps to be the star of the show but added a very simple white frame using the Fine Frames Cover Die - I've used it so often I'm surprised it isn't blunt!

Happy stamping!

Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!