Thursday 18 May 2023

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #149

Hello bloggers,

Lawn Fawn's latest challenge is to use dies only so it gave me the perfect excuse to get cutting some letters from Quinn's ABCs:  









I took my cue from Time Out's Inspired by Words challenge 'dare to be yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends' and coloured the letters with a rainbow of Copics - any excuse to create a rainbow! I added a smothering of Glossy Accents and dipped the letters in gold glitter.  For the background I used a LF Stitched Rectangle and cut it into strips to add some detail so this one's also going over to CAS on Friday where the theme is 'stripes.'

Have a great night!

Claire


5 comments:

  1. This is so clever and so much fun and a wonderful take on our words Always great to have you with us at Time Out! Thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Claire!! Love the way you have added gold to each alphabet. Overall, I am in love of this card. Thank you so much for playing with us at Time out. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fancy gold tips, this is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire, I am in love your rainbow sentiment and the touch of gold makes it extra special! So glad we were able to inspire you at Time Out Challenges! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Claire, for being our top pick of Challenge #238 at Time Out! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!