Friday 12 May 2023

Driving By Saying Hi!

Hello again,

It's a while since I took part in a CAS challenge and I'm just sneaking in with this one for Less is More's  A is for Automobile themed challenge:





I'm loving using some older stamp sets at the moment - I can't remember the last time I inked up this sweet one from Waltzingmouse Stamps,  Half-pint Heroes.  I added a stamped strip from Watercolor Wonder by PTI (another old one!) for the road and that was it. Very CAS!

Thanks for popping by and saying hi!

Claire

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card beautifully coloured and just perfect for our challenge at LIM.Thank you so much for playing along.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness is this ever cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute! Love the image and you have colored it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!