Friday 3 November 2023

Less is More - Blue, Pink and White

Hello inkers,

Here's a CAS card for Less is More's latest challenge to use blue, pink and white:







A friend of mine gave me Avery Elle Rounded Diamonds recently. I've always liked this set but never known quite what to do with it. So many times I've taken it out, inked up one of the diamonds and had a complete mental block which meant that I never actually used it.

This time I decided to white emboss one of said stamps and just colour - in times of mental block my motto is 'if all else fails just colour.'  It actually took me longer to work out how to put them on the card then it did to colour them. I finished it off by adding a very old PTI sentiment.

Happy stamping!

Claire

1 comment:

  1. Terrific CAS card, Claire! The diamonds have a fun modern look to them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!