Wednesday 31 January 2024

MFT Colour Challenge #228

Hello folks,

I've had a little break from inking in the last couple of weeks having been to beautiful Noosa for a holiday.  Beautiful beaches, balmy weather, great food and lots of interesting things to do - what more could you ask for from a holiday? Back to earth with a bump as the kids are back to school tomorrow after a 7 week summer break.

I'm managing to get this one in by the skin of my teeth to MFT's colour challenge:







MFT's Viking has had quite an inking in the last few weeks, this time for my friend's 18 year old son - we met in Mother's Group a couple of weeks after our first son's were born.  In Oz, when you have your first child you're automatically put in a group of mum's who've given birth around a similar time and it really is pot luck who you're put with. I struck it so lucky with my group and met a couple of fellow mum's who will be friend's for life.

The patterned papers are from a couple of different paper pads - Feelin' Festive and Colorful Canvas. 

Happy stamping!

Claire



2 comments:

  1. He's worth all of the ink because he always brings a smile! This is a terrific card, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image Claire, beautifully coloured and love the layout! Great sentiment - I'm chuckling because I'm imagining it being pronounced with a broad Australian accent! Noice one, Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!