Saturday 10 February 2024

February Altenew Inspiration Challenge

Hello inkers,

I went out recently with a group of friends and one of them happened to mention that a local online craft store was having a closing down sale in a warehouse near her house. Since it was the last day I wasn't expecting much and assumed most of the good stuff would be gone. Oh how wrong I was! There was all sorts but best of all,  lots of Altenew stamps and matching dies at a fraction of the price along with stamps, papers, inks, stencils and dies from other companies. Should I say I had great difficulty restraining myself!

This card for Altenew's February Inspiration Challenge by Kelly Griglione features a few said buys - Wispy Joy, Celebrate 6x6 Paper Pad and Stacked Diamonds Cover Die with a sentiment from Tiny Sentiments:




 


Unfortunately with school holidays and the busyness of life in general all my new goodies are sat on the bench top waiting to be inked - here's hoping I get some time to make use of them!

Happy stamping!

Claire


2 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds like a great sale! I love what you've done with some of your purchases, this is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you headed out to the sale Claire, that sounds amazing!! You were meant to have these products, they are beautiful on your card! Great challenge entry!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!