Monday 18 March 2024

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

Hello folks,

Not much inkiness going on over here during the last couple of weeks - we've had birthdays galore, including my eldest's 18th so I guess I had to make him my priority! Things have settled down a bit now though, so time to get the stamps out for Altenew's March Inspiration Challenge:











This Sweet Rose Bouquet set was one of my bargain finds a couple of months ago when a local craft shop closed down. I didn't create a bouquet though and instead arranged the pretty blooms into a simple wreath with a scattering of sequins. I cut a circle out of the card stock panel first which made it so much easier to arrange them, then added dimensional tape to the panel. There aren't any sentiments in this set so I used one from Build-a-Flower Sakura Blossom. Don't you just love it when the sentiment from a different set fits perfectly? Happy days!

I'm also popping this one over to Addicted to CAS for their current 'bloom' challenge.

Happy stamping!

Claire

3 comments:

  1. Love this, Claire! It's so feminine and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous roses in your wreath Claire! Love how the sentiment is recessed! A lovely design - hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Clever idea to die cut the circle to help you place the flowers and foliage. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!