Sunday 24 March 2024

MFT Colour/Christmas Challenge #232

Hello again,

Such a busy few weeks, card making's definitely a 'grab the opportunity whilst I can' activity at the moment - Pink last weekend, a show at the Opera House last night and high tea this afternoon. Time to give myself (and my wallet) a bit of a break and make a card...

 






This one is another Christmas card for MFT's Ready, Set, Christmas challenge using the colours from Colour Challenge #232.  I used BB Christmas SELFies with Polaroid Shaker Frame Die-namics Circle Celebration background stamp (retired.) The dp is some scraps I had left over from the Over the Rainbow paper pad. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Claire


1 comment:

  1. This happy fella is always good for a smile! Cute card, Claire!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!