Friday 1 March 2024

Paper Players Sketch Challenge

Hello inkers!

I do love a sketch with lots of layers so this is my take on Anne Marie's sketch challenge over at the Paper Players:







All those layers gave me the opportunity to use up some of the many 6 x 6 paper pads I have in my stash - I was a huge fan of My Mind's Eye when I did scrapbooking and bought so many of these pads. I miss using them so I'm glad I got the chance to dust them off a bit.

In looking for some inspiration I saw Time Out also has a new challenge this week - this little frog sitting in a die cut pocket is from Taylored Expressions and hasn't seen ink in quite a while. I have to say I think he's a lot cuter the one in the pic - those red eyes really look quite evil!

Happy stamping!

Claire

6 comments:

  1. I love that Anne Marie's sketch gave you the chance to use up some papers this week and your frog peeking out of the pocket and his punny sentiment make a fun pair (and I totally agree on the red eyes lol!) Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness is this ever CUTE! Love the papers you used and that fun little frog! Yes, the red eyes are things nightmares are made of!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little cutie peeking out of the pocket just brings a smile to my face! Toad-ally adorable! Wonderful mix of papers and patterns too. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers you used and your frog is awfully cute! Thanks for joining us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeek so cute and I just love your eclectic mix of patterned papers Claire! Thanks for joining us for our Leap Day Challenge at Time Out!
    Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awii.. this is so cute! What a great use of a sketch and that Frog looks happy to be out of the pocket! So glad to see you take time out to join us. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!