Monday 10 June 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #639

Hello bloggers!

I'm playing along with Freshly Made Sketches this time. Amy's sketch gave me the opportunity to get all my old scrapbooking papers out. And I mean old. I haven't looked at them for a couple of years and had forgotten how many gorgeous papers I have gathering dust:

 



These papers were from Carta Bella - I though the fun colours would make a great kids card so inked up these cute monsters from Your Next Stamp. 

Hope you have a great start to the week!

Claire

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love these cute monsters and the papers you've chosen. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as cute as can be! Love these fun monsters. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect application for the sketch! love the monsters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!