Friday 14 June 2024

Paper Players - Colour Challenge

Hello inkers,

Love the colours over at the Paper Players and I envisioned a pretty floral creation - after procrastinating for what seemed like hours and trying various floral stamps, nothing seemed to work so it turned into a welcome baby card:

 



These Mama Elephant Nursery Deco stamps are very well used but they're still my go to for new baby cards. The stripes are PTI. Now I just need to find someone to have a baby so I can give it to them...

Happy stamping!

Claire

4 comments:

  1. Claire your sweet baby card is adorable (so glad you didn't go with the floral idea!) Those stripes remind me of a nursery run and those toys are coloured to perfection. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet, sweet, the perfect baby card! You incorporated the colours beautifully. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! Perfect choice for our PP colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!