Thursday 4 August 2011

I hear the pitter patter of tiny feet....

Hi Scrappers,
No, there isn't going to be any more pitter patter from tiny feet in our household (thank goodness!). There do seem to be quite a few babies on the way though, so I thought I'd better stock up on some baby cards ready for the new additions. Julie's July card challenge over at Scraptherapy was to make a set of two cards using both die cuts and punches -


There's a Nestabilities die cut on there, (so have to invest in some more shapes!), a Sizzix die cut of kiddies overalls and I used a corner punch. The patterned paper is the gorgeous Alphabet Soup range from MME - perfect for kids cards. Not a great pic I'm afraid but I needed to get the boy card in the post ASAP!

Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!