Wednesday 10 August 2011

MME Sketch Challenge (again!)

Hi Scrappers,

Couldn't resist doing the MME sketch challenge this month as the theme is 'Anything Goes' which means we can scrap about anything we like. It's also nice and simple which is just how I like my sketches! Here it is:


And here's what I did with it...


Image courtesy of LSBS

I'm loving making my own buttons out of patterned paper at the moment - they seem to end up on every layout. They're guaranteed to be a perfect match to your layout and best of all they're cheap! You can see how to make them here


For the first time ever I've used nothing but MME - their luscious Lime Twist collection. Perfect for scrapping the little mischief makers in our lives! The bunting is just a layer of patterned paper on top of some denim triangles, on top of more patterned paper. Like I keep saying, I love simple!

Anyway, happy scrapping!
Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. i love the color combo you used and buttons-great interpetation

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!