Sunday 27 May 2012

Saturday Sketch

Hi Scrappers,

I haven't done one of Kaisercraft's Saturday Sketches for ages so thought I'd sneak one in before the end of the month.  I used the May #2 sketch for the layout:



I flipped it and used some texture paste with a Studio Calico stencil, sponged white pigment ink around the edges and added some red and yellow to match the photo (not that you can tell!)




Nothing like doing a challenge to get the scrappy mojo going again - hopefully it will stick around a bit longer this time and not go walkabout like it has done in the last few weeks.

Have a fabulous weekend and thanks for stopping by,

Claire x



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on winning over at Kaisercraft. This is a wonderful layout! The pictures are fabulous, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!