Friday 21 September 2012

Another Date at the Cafe

Tan and brown seem to be popular colours for card challenges this week. Play Date Cafe have set these colours with flamingo pink so I whipped out the Frame It set from Waltzingmouse again and did this one:



I used some MME paper for the background and an ancient cuttlebug die -  a framed square I bought about 7 years ago. I cut 4 of the frames using the same paper and placed them on the background for a bit of detail.  I'm just loving this set as it's so versatile.

Just a quick post today - the kids have to eat. I guess that's more important....

Cheers,

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant! This is super duper cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a-dorable! love that sweet cup cake! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and cute, I love that tiny cupcake! Thanks for playing along at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!