Monday 19 November 2018

Inspiration Galore!

Hello fellow inkers!

So many challenges, too little time.  But I did manage to whip up these two cards over the weekend:












The first is for Freshly Made Sketches using Your Next Stamp's Honey Bee.

For the second, I took inspiration from both pics over at Time Out and The Card Concept.  I've used most of the colours  - gold, green, black and red. Not sure what I'd class this style - clean and simple perhaps? You be the judge....

Thanks for stopping by!

Claire x

6 comments:

  1. I love your first card, the detail is wonderful and it makes me feel warm on this cold miserable November day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - your Christmas is so rich in color and gorgeous in every way. Love all of that black and gold, and that poinsettia stands out so beautifully. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Time Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet sunflower scene with that oh so happy, shimmery winged bee, Claire ... and a chic, stylish take on our inspiration! The gold lattice embossing really makes that dimensional poinsettia shine! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! These are two beauties! I absolutely love the gold on black. So elegant and stunning!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful and elegant. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats for getting Honours at Time Out

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!