Tuesday 27 November 2018

CFC#213 - Shades of Gold

Hello fellow inkers!

I've made a clean and simple card for the latest CAS-ual Fridays Challenge - 




As you can see it's a colour challenge using shades of gold.  I've procrastinated for so long about buying the stamp set 'Truth Is' but when I saw it was retiring it was the perfect excuse to go shopping.

I coloured the blooms with Perfect Pearls and added a gold embossed sentiment strip to the side, as well as some dry embossing to add a little detail to all that white space.

Thanks for popping by!

Claire x




4 comments:

  1. Stylish, elegant and just beautiful, Claire ... gorgeous in gold! I too love this set ... thanks for the heads up on it retiring, I need the dies! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! :)
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely and elegant, I love it!! May have to CASE this one, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love your design! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!