Tuesday 18 December 2018

Hamming it Up for MFT

Hello, hello,

Only 6 days to go until Santa comes ho, ho, ho-ing down the chimney! Not much time to get inky but new stamps do give you a kick into action don't they? Here's one for the latest MFT colour challenge:





My neutrals are the flesh coloured pinks I used for the little pigs and the brown fence, but otherwise I stuck to the colours.  I used BB Hog Heaven and the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges.

I'm also chucking it over to Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge where the theme is 'Stitch It.'

Thanks for looking!

Claire x

2 comments:

  1. What a fun and cute scene, Claire ... the colouring on those little pigs is fantastic! Thanks so much for your gorgeous Christmas card ... the flurry of delicate snowflakes in those yummy blue hues are a delight! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas celebration! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!