Sunday 2 December 2018

Christmas Colour for The Card Concept

Hello folks,

I always seem to get the bulk of my Christmas cards done early but there's always those last 3 or 4 that I struggle with. By this time of year, I'm well and truly over making Christmas cards. 

It helps when you have new stamps to play with though - MFT's recent 35% off sale prompted me to use a recently won gift voucher, so I bought Pure Innocence Holiday Cheer:






The sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches was perfect for this stamp and I used the colours from The Card Concept's latest inspiration pic for this clean and layered card.

In fact, I liked the card sketch so much, I ended up making another one so scroll up if you want to take a peek!

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire x





5 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a sweet card! I love that image and it's so beautifully coloured! So very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little sweetie looks like she is ready for Christmas! Your coloring is fabulous! Adorable card! Happy to see you in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!!! I love the graphics and the colors. Congrats on the Queen of Clean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't she a cutie, Claire, all cosy in her Christmas red coat ... always love to see your brilliant colouring! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this!! She's adorable. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!