Sunday 24 November 2019

Mad for Plaid With Your Next Stamp!

G'day stampers!

Your Next Stamp have a plaid challenge this month - I have a lovely YNS Christmas paper pad full of plaid patterned paper but I'm so over Christmas cards I thought I'd go in a completely different direction and make a baby card using Baby Blessings:







I've used the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and, since there could hardly be anything better than celebrating a new life,  I'm also linking up with Time Out's theme challenge of 'celebrations.'

Since I didn't have any pink plaid paper I created my own again using a selection of border stamps (see the previous post for another example). A pink on grey woodgrain background and a scattering of sequins and fluffy clouds finished it all off!

Happy weekend!

Claire x

5 comments:

  1. So beautifully soft and so good foer the occasion! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely wonderful. Love your plaid balloon and the adorable critters riding along. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card! Love the hot air balloon! What a sweet way to welcome a new little one! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super-cute, Claire! Such a great scene! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So charming and sweet, Claire ... your plaid hot air balloon (and it's passengers!) is just so cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!