Sunday 26 January 2020

Weathering and Rocking

Hello, hope you are having a great Australia Day!

I've got a couple of cards today. The first is for the latest MFT Sketch Challenge and the second for Paper Smooches which has an 'anything goes' challenge:




 I used BB Rain or Shine with some patterned paper from the Sweet Celebration pack.  I stamped the puddle and raindrops and filled them in with some Glossy Accents to make it look like water.









For the PS card I used Beboppin with the colours from Colour Throwdown. I showed it to my two boys and asked them if they knew what the picture is - my 11 year old suggested a video tape so at least he was on the right track. My 13 year old had absolutely no idea! Sometimes I feel really old....

Enjoy your day!

Claire x

4 comments:

  1. What great designs! Love the clean, graphic look of your music themed card. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card designs! I especially love the layout and colors on your music card! Thank you for playing along with us for the Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated happy Australia Day to you too, Claire! You had me chuckling at the story of your boys and that fabulous cassette card ... especially when we're still only 24 (or so)!! Sweet little cutie on your first card ... so fun and cheery! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards ... congrats on your win

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!