Monday 27 July 2020

Clean and Simple x 3

Hello fellow inkers,

Three clean and simple cards today for a variety of challenges - the first is for CAS on Friday which has a Summer theme happening, as does both Your Next Stamp and Fusion. No sign of  Summer here in Sydney - it hasn't stopped raining for the past 24 hours!







I was inspired by both the sketch and colours from the Fusion pic - I thought the sketch would be perfect to use with these fun little pineapples from Punny Pineapple.

The next card is a one layer for Less is More for their Christmas in July challenge:




I masked off a horizontal strip and stamped random snowflakes from Just Add Ink's Holiday Sentiments. I really don't know why I enter these one layer challenges - I'm never happy with the results and I clearly need a bigger snowflake!




Finally, I've used the sketch and colours from MFT's latest sketch and colour challenges to make this flowery concoction below:








I've used MFT's Funky Flowers (now retired) and Selfie Square Die-namics.  I'm also throwing this into AAA Cards challenge to use maximum white space with the optional twist of flowers. 

Happy stamping!

Claire

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours, they really pop off the page. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped across from the LIM challenge blog, to admire your Christmas in July make but all of your makes are totally fab

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing with us at Less is More. I think you've done the one layer challenge justice with your fab snowflakes. If you want a bigger snowflake, you could try a thinner background?

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore this beautiful card. Your design and the colours of those pretty flowers just all spell 'amazing'. You're very talented, Claire. I also love the snow card - the non-traditional colours work so well for the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire, what a cute summercard! Love the funny pineapples! Thanks for joining is at CAS on Friday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three beautiful cards! I love the snowflake one (but I have a thing for snowflakes!). Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous trio of cards! Love the design of the flower card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards!! Love the pineapple card, so much fun! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!