Friday 4 September 2020

Back to CAS

Hi bloggers,


I'm back to my CAS self with this little card for CASology and Less is More:





Despite living in Australia where the new school year starts in January, September always makes me think of the new school year in the UK as that's where I was brought up. 

I did the chalkboard technique for Less is More's latest challenge,  using the letter board stamp from Mama Elephant's Nursery Deco, then added an apple from Whimsy Stamps. The background splatters are PTI's Grunge Me and the sentiment's from Waltzingmouse.  I do like combining stamp sets, especially when they're older ones that haven't seen ink in a long time!

Hope you get the chance to play along!

Claire

7 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous card. Love your fun chalkboard and that juicy red apple. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! I love it when I can use older sets. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this wonderful CAS card, Claire and all the elements you used for it. Your little chalkboard is perfect for our challenge at Les Is More. It is always wonderful to see your work in the gallery. Thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfectly class-y card showing off the chalkboard technique. I love resurrecting old stamps as well :) Thanks for playing with us at Less is More.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crisp, clean and fun, Claire ... always love to see WMS! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the elements you used in this card, which is perfect for the chalkboard technique for Less Is More. That splash of apple green is so perfect and I love the notebook page. Just wonderful. Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The chalkboard technique looks so cool, Claire, and I love the green spatter in the background. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!