Sunday 13 September 2020

Keeping it CAS at Your Next Stamp

 Hello folks,

Your Next Stamp's latest challenge is to keep it clean and simple so I pulled out one of my favourite YNS sats and inked up the cow from Funny Farm Crew:





The white embossed strips at the side have been stamped with the Thick Stripe-Tastic Diagonal Edge.

I think he may be doing the walk of shame after a late night out partying, don't you? Since I'm going with a party theme I'm popping it over to CAS on Friday and I'm also joining in with Fusion, using both the sketch amd the colours for inspiration. 

Happy stamping!

Claire 

3 comments:

  1. If only we could all look so perky after a night on the town (or meadow!), Claire ... what a cutie! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fun card, Claire! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is adorable, Claire! That cow with the rays behind her is just the cutest! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!