Sunday 10 January 2021

MFT Sketch #523

Hello stampers, happy weekend to you!

I've got a few parcels of happy mail arriving this week - I was lucky enough to get an MFT voucher for Christmas, which lasted about 2 days since they've just had a 30% off sale! A new sketch is always a good opportunity to ink up the new stuff and I thought Old Friends would go perfectly:

 



 





I also used the City Block Background, embossed in white on Grout Gray card stock. The dp is from Birthday Brights. 

This one's going over to Time Out's Life in the City challenge, since I've used the City Block stamp - she looks quite dressed up, ready for a day out in the city don't you think?

For the first time ever I'm also playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More with a challenge to 'make your mark.' I used Copics to colour in my little, old granny. It will probably make it's way to my Mum in the UK who will probably be quite insulted as she's still a bit of a glamourpuss even at the the ripe old age of 81!

Hope you get the time to get inky this weekend!

Claire
 

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Sweet image and fantastic background with mix of colours. Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look glamorous - love those drop earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design with all the layers - and the colour scheme is phenomenal! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card and such a versatile background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little granny definitely looks glamourous, Claire ... her hair is fabulous ... just right for a day in town! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!