Wednesday 17 February 2021

Hearts Galore!

Hello folks,

Lots of love related challenges out there in blog land at the moment. I've combined a few of them to make this CAS anniversary card:
 

 
 
 
 
I used a very old PTI set which is probably one of the first ones I bought called Heart Prints. I stamped them in varying shades of pinks and reds, die cut them and matted them against a gold heart underneath. You can't really tell from the pic but I've randomly used dimensional tape to pop some of them up. It's added some subtle dimension to a very simple layout. 

This one's going over to Addicted to Stamps and More where the theme is 'any occasion', Addicted to CAS with the code word 'hearts', and Paper Players which has a colour challenge happening. I had no idea I had so many pinks and reds in my ink collection! Lastly, I've been inspired by the pretty image of patterned hearts over at Time Out - it immediately reminded me that I hadn't inked up this set in a long time!

Happy stamping!

Claire


14 comments:

  1. This is STUNNING!! I love that you pulled out your old set and used it on this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Claire what a stunning card. I adore you used all the patterns from our photo-I get excited when I see someone pick out something I like about the photo and use it!! I like you used the gold-nice touch and you can see from the photo the dimension. And the placement of the hearts as a lovely flow to it and then you added the sentiment, right in the perfect place. A joy of a card. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely!!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the collage of hearts. What a gorgeous card. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I LOVE this plethora of hearts! So pretty! Thanks for playing with our color challenge this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! The kraft shading is a nice touch to this fun card. Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoops - Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hearts..so pretty! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the hearts with all of the pretty patterns! That pop of gold is so elegant, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! What a great idea to back the patterned hearts with gold. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks just amazing. I love all the hearts and the different patterns. Wonderful design! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice to know I'm not the only one that holds on to stamp sets for years!! Can see why you still have it, the patterns are so cool and different from each other. Love the hint of gold behind them and the subtle dimension with some of the hearts adds a lot of interest too. Always so happy to see you at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Still love the collage of hearts with the pretty patterns. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on being our winner at Time Out-see blog for details xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!