Monday 28 June 2021

MFT Sketch and Colour Challenges

Hello folks,

Here's a CAS card for the latest MFT sketch and colour challenges:

 





I'm still trying to get to grips with colouring with pencils instead of Copics.  This is my first attempt at colouring a person, stamped using Sweet Christmas Wishes. The background panels have been stamped with the recently re-released Wood Plank and the sentiment is from Bitty Holiday Wishes.

I find it quite difficult blending the colours using the pencils and found a little Gamsol really made a difference. It's not quite as relaxing as using inks...I had to press a lot harder to lay down the colour but I like the look of it as a change. Lots more practise required though!

Happy stamping!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!