Friday 25 June 2021

Time Out - Photo Inspiration

Hello inkers,

School holidays are upon us and so is another Covid outbreak - can't really complain but it always seems to kick off as soon as it's the holidays!

Anyway, here's a card using inspiration from the latest pic over at Time Out:

 



\

I've been inspired by those big, colourful stripes - they immediately made me think of PTI's Watercolour Wonder so I stamped the same colours and used them as a border at the base of my very CAS card. I liked the bold look of the flooring in the photo so I put it all against a black background instead of my usual white. A sprinkle of matching enamel dots and it was done.

Happy stamping!

Claire


1 comment:

  1. Love this, Claire. Great interpretation of the inspiration! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!