Monday 6 September 2021

Just Us Girls - Challenge #600!

 Hello inkers,

Just sneaking in with this little card before the Linky closes for the latest Freshly Made Sketch challenge - I used their sketch as inspiration for  Just Us Girls amazing 600th challenge!







I've used a few different Lawn Fawn sets for this one - lots of autumnal colouring with Copics. Since its JUG's 600th challenge their theme is to use 6 of something on a card so I've added 6 leaves to my image.

Happy birthday JUGS! Hope you get chance to join in with the inky celebrations!

Claire


5 comments:

  1. Your coloring is so awesome! You bring those cute critters to life :) - Thanks for joining in at JUGS 600th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely the cutest!! I love all those little critters and your beautiful coloring. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun fall scene! I love all of those cheerful little guys saying "hello"! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just the sweetest images! And you've colored them and this pretty setting so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!