Tuesday 28 September 2021

September Altenew Inspiration Challenge

Hello folks,

I've made a very simple card for  this months Altenew challenge using Hennah Elements:








Despite the large number of pinks in my Copic collection, nothing really matched the pinks in the pic so I used white embossing powder to stamp the blooms on coloured card stock. I added some detail with Copics and a sentiment - tempting as it was to add some more stamping, I thought I'd stick to a CAS design.  

Altenew also happens to be the sponsor over at Time Out this week - their 'inspired by words' challenge gave a great excuse to get the flowers out!

Happy stamping!

Claire 

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favourite stamp sets - and I just love how you used it here - the little details you added with Copics add such wonderful dimension to the flowers. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!