Sunday 13 February 2022

MFT Sketch #580

Hello fellow inkers!

I love the colours over at Colour Throwdown this week so I used them for the latest MFT Sketch:








I made a square version and gold embossed MFT's Marble Background stamp (now retired),  inked with some Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean. The sentiment's from Essential Sentiments, one of my all-time favourite sentiment sets.

It looked a bit bare with a plain white heart in the middle so I drew some inspiration from Michele at I Card Everyone who's guest designer over at Time Out.  Do check out her card as it's an absolute stunner -  I love how she's placed the tiny heart in the sentiment so I CASed it and die cut a gold heart with a coat of glitter, placing it into the negative space created by my larger die cut heart. 

Hope you get time to join in with a few challenges this week!

Happy stamping!

Claire




4 comments:

  1. Claire I just saw this at Time Out and wow it is stunning, love the flow of the gold and the colours are perfect with gold-a super card and hugs to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beautiful. I really love the gold embossed background. How stunning. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love how you used the colours and the CASE-card elements! A stunning card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!